If there are any problems with your item(s), please contact Graceful Designs immediately, and I will do my best to make things right. I will accept returns and issue a refund if I am unable to satisfy your complaint, under the following conditions (note: for furniture returns policy, see lower section):
- You must contact Graceful Designs about any issues within 3 days of the delivery date of your item(s) (i.e. the delivery service, e.g. UPS, USPS, etc., delivery date on file) OR the date of sale if the purchase was made in person;
- Item(s) must be shipped back to Graceful Designs within 14 days of the original delivery date (i.e. the delivery service, e.g. UPS, USPS, etc., delivery date on file) OR the date of sale if the purchase was made in person;
- The item(s) must be returned in the condition in which it was purchased (if purchased in person) or received (if shipped). If the item(s) is not returned in its original condition, you are responsible for any loss in value;
- Return shipping costs (and any associated packaging costs) will be your responsibility in the case of “buyer’s remorse” (e.g. didn’t like the color, finish, or quality; changed your mind; ordered by mistake; etc.);
- Graceful Designs will cover return shipping charges if the return is the result of my error or a defective product.
If the above conditions are met, you will receive a refund for the purchase price of your item(s), minus any original shipping fees and/or delivery fees, as these are non-refundable. You will be notified via email with the details of the refund. Your refund will be issued back to the form of payment used to make the purchase (credit card or PayPal account). It may take up to 5-7 business days for your refund to show up on your card or account. If you have not received your refund within that time frame, please contact your credit card company or PayPal.
- Customized item sales are final and are not eligible for a refund or return, as stipulated as part of the customization agreement.
Furniture Return Policy:
I will accept returns and issue a refund on furniture purchases under the following conditions:
- You must contact Graceful Designs about any issues within 24 hours of pick-up or delivery of your furniture. After 24 hours, all furniture sales are final and the piece(s) will no longer be eligible for a return/refund, so please inspect your furniture carefully upon pick-up or delivery.
- If the piece(s) has damage resulting from the delivery, I will repair the piece if possible at no charge to you. You agree to provide me with a two week window within which to make any repairs. If a repair is not possible, I will issue a full refund including delivery charges.
- Graceful Designs is not responsible for any damage caused by the customer's pick-up or transport of a furniture piece. Such damage is not grounds for repair/refund/return eligibility.
- If the return request is a case of “buyer’s remorse” (e.g. didn’t like the color, finish, or quality; changed your mind; ordered by mistake; didn't fit the room; etc.), I will issue a refund minus any original delivery charges and minus a 20% service fee (calculated against the original purchase total cost) to collect the furniture from you.
- The furniture must be returned in the condition in which it was delivered. If the item(s) is not returned in its original condition, you are responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are sent a digital copy of the final bill of sale following delivery of your furniture piece but fail to sign and return it within 24 hours, the sale is still considered final after the 24 hour period.
Please note that Graceful Designs does not offer exchanges on any products. If you wish to obtain an item other than that which you purchased, you will need to return your original purchase, according to the stipulations above, and place a new order for your desired product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.